Vorebucks | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Roleplay » Roleplay!
Yao
Yao Jun 26 '16
Walk through the doors to experience true luxury and flavor in our unique Vorebucks location! Inside there's a spacious dining area, complete with tables chairs, couches and recliners, off to the side you'll find the front counter where you can place your order, browse our menu and browse the customers and employees~ Towards the back in two parts is the coffee bar where we serve our regular menu as well as wine and beer (varies by location, offer may be limited in some states) featuring a standard bar counter as well as a few small tables. Behind the counter is the employee workspace and at the very back of the store is the manager's office.

SO COME ON IN! just remember unlike most coffeshops the employees and customers are both on the menu as well~ so relax, enjoy and watch out for hungry maws. (Also remember to be respectful and keep other's wishes in mind)

Warning: Anyone who makes trouble will be eaten by the staff, or manager

NOW HIRING: Anyone seeking to apply for a position please contact manager Yao Handa, simply inquire at the front desk or the manager's office
Celbax
Celbax Jun 26 '16
*walks in with a "now hiring" flyer and looks around the coffee house. A little nervous, possibly excited, and definitely jobless*
Yao
Yao Jun 26 '16
*Stands at the front counter, the entire store deserted save for his massive bulk, his belly seeming to strain his tight white dress shirt as he nods to the new entry, smiling and wagging his fluffy tail behind him* Hey there~ How can i help you?
Celbax
Celbax Jun 26 '16
*jumps in surprise then stares wide-eyed at the panda-cat, who stands a good four or so feet taller then me*  Oh um, Hi I was wondering, if you guys were still hiring?... *Looks around the empty store slowly, becoming slightly concerned*... or even.. still in business... *I trail off*
Yao
Yao Jun 26 '16
*He chuckles, nodding and wagging slowly* Oh yeah yeah, still hiring definitely~ We sorta had a purge yesterday, so now i'm the only one left working. lets see..i need to interview ya so, can you pour coffee?
Celbax
Celbax Jun 26 '16
*after hearing the word "purge" I immediately stare at the huge belly before me.* uh purge huh? *I shake my head a bit trying to shake off the images running through my head* Well, I have n-never poured coffee professionally but, I am sure I can do a good job of it. *Smiles shyly* 
Yao
Yao Jun 26 '16
*He smirks, running his fingers through his hair, reaching down under the counter and pulling out an apron and a red polo shirt, tossing them to him* here ya go then, yer hired. Give me your name and i'll get you a nametag
Celbax
Celbax Jun 26 '16
*catches the apron and the shirt after fumbling with them a little*  oh! really? *Excitement begins to creep into my voice* I am Celbax sir, Thank you so much for the job! *I wiggle and bounce excitedly for a moment before calming down* hmm So what do you want me to do first? 
Yao
Yao Jun 26 '16
*He smiled, waving him to the bathroom and pulling out a blank tag, writing on it* go get changed, then take over the front for me~ I've got things to do in my office
Celbax
Celbax Jun 26 '16
Ah alrighty *I smile and follow his waves to the bathroom. Too excited to change in a stall I take off my shirt just inside the door, put on my new red polo, and finally put the apron on and tie it around my waist. I wash my hands and then head out to the front counter to begin my new shift.* 
Tarvo
Tarvo Jun 26 '16
*Walks into the VoreBucks while looking around the place and walking up to the front counter*
Celbax
Celbax Jun 26 '16
*smiles at the Fellow feline* Hello there! Welcome to Vorebucks, what can I get started for you ? *I try to act like I totally know what I am doing* 
Caleb Garett
Caleb Garett Jun 26 '16
*walks into the establishment, the huge tiger looking around. He too held a flyer in his hand, curious to see if he might find a job here.*
Tarvo
Tarvo Jun 26 '16
*I smile while also seeing the other two enter right behind me* Oh, I was hoping I could get an Iced Caramel Macchiato!
Celbax
Celbax Jun 26 '16
*I begin to get real flustered* Oh um uh... you! I will get your Caramel thingy going right away.. um what size did you want that? *I grab a cup and a marker to start writing details down watching the other potential employees come in* um and for you Mr. Dragon and Mr. Tiger.. ummm can either of you pour coffee or make a .... *looks at the kitty customer* Caramel Macchiato? 
Tarvo
Tarvo Jun 26 '16
*I nod at this while giggling slightly when seeing the employee scramble a bit* An Iced Caramel Macchiato. Medium size, please
Celbax
Celbax Jun 26 '16
*I realize I have been writing on a small and crumple the cup and shove it in my pocket to throw away later. I then grab a medium sized cup and turn to look at the menu* That will be $4.45 sir! *after this I sneakily try to look up how to make such a drink on my phone* 
Tarvo
Tarvo Jun 26 '16
ALright! *I smile while beginning to pull out my money for the order*
Celbax
Celbax Jun 26 '16
* I take the money and frantically place it into the register slots, and hand you back .55 cents as change*  Here is your change did you want a receipt?  I ask finally finding the right way to make one* 

Former Account of Bingo
Uh, hi ... This is a coffee place, right? 
*I'm holding the door open as I cautiously lean in, noting that everyone else here is much larger than me*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... » »»