Jump in because Why not? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Hunter
Hunter Dec 29 '19
His pride prevents him from accepting your offer, but you can see in his eyes that he is grateful that you asked. He has the bearing of a lifelong predator, and he certainly has the instincts and reflexes of one, but he is clearly woefully unprepared for life in a city, where the prey, for the most part, is off the menu.

He shakes his head and smiles, "Thank you, but I'll be alright," he can't keep the silent pleading out of his eyes, however.
Neodokuran
Neodokuran Dec 29 '19
Tha was... Very impressive *he looks at your squirming gut*
Hunter
Hunter Dec 29 '19
He can't help but smile a little and push out his gut proudly at the human's comment. As kind as he's trying to be, he's still a predator and, moreover, he's still a cat.

"Why thank you.."
Neodokuran
Neodokuran Dec 29 '19
I could never imagine how this was happening... And it's even ... interesting. Such total dominance abouve your prey...
Kaz
Kaz Dec 29 '19
Well....  That was something small just now, I think he might actually have a little more trouble with something of our size~

Hunter
Hunter Dec 29 '19
He looks a little bit offended at that.

"I'm right here, you know? Please don't talk about me like I'm not. As for something of your size.. that's easy. That's my normal prey..."

He slumps against the wall and puts his head in his paws, groaning as his stomach audibly growls again.
Hunter
Hunter Jan 13
(mow?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6