Jump in because Why not? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Izana Kunigiri
Izana Kunigiri Dec 4 '19
Wandering down a dark alley, Curiosity having gotten the better of me, looking around and sampling the air with my nose, small as I may be.  Dragons, No matter how little, are often frowned upon in cities during the day.
Kaz
Kaz Dec 4 '19
"Oh Hi there!"  Waving a hand at you from the otger end of the alley
Hunter
Hunter Dec 5 '19
Silent and stealthy, the panther perches on the roof of a building, surveying the city below. He sees the little dragon and the human in the alley below and observes them curiously. What might come if this meeting, who can say.
Neodokuran
Neodokuran Dec 5 '19
Another human sneaked to alley, watching their
Izana Kunigiri
Izana Kunigiri Dec 5 '19
*Pauses for a minute, Forepaw in air midstep, Looking at the person who gestured to me curiously, before cintinuing to approach.*  "Uhh, Hello?"  *approaching cautiously, Sniffing the air and picking up on.... Something.... something I can't quite place.*
Kaz
Kaz Dec 6 '19
"Hey, what are you doing here at this late hour? You lost?"
Hunter
Hunter Dec 6 '19
Feeling a strange urge to involve himself, the panther initially leans forward for a better listen but then changes his mind and leaps down, jumping between fire escapes on either side of the alley and eventually landing on the ground with a soft thud. At this point, he says nothing.
Izana Kunigiri
Izana Kunigiri Dec 6 '19
"Lost?  I...Uhh....."  Looks around, Before tensing and freezing up upon hearing a thud, head slowly turning towards the source of the sound.  "......One could say that...in a way..."

Hunter
Hunter Dec 6 '19
The panther steps out of the shadows and gives an elaborate bow, his tail swishing behind him.

"Greetings. How lovely an evening to be meeting new friends. Well, maybe new friends. It is a lovely evening, is it not?"
Neodokuran
Neodokuran Dec 7 '19
N-new friends? Who are you?!
Hunter
Hunter Dec 7 '19
"I am but a humble panther. For the purposes of this meeting you can call me Hunter."

He makes another elaborate bow and holds out an enormous paw for all to shake*
Kaz
Kaz Dec 8 '19
*shrugs*  I'm Kaz. So what's going on? 

Izana Kunigiri
Izana Kunigiri Dec 8 '19
Blinks and turns my gaze from one to the other, looking at the three others in the alley, Shaking Hunter's paw with a paw of my own, tilting my head a bit.  "I'm Izana, sorta a roamer.  What brings everyone here?"
Kaz
Kaz Dec 8 '19
I'm just passing by, maybe look for some trouble. You never know what might happen right? 

Hunter
Hunter Dec 8 '19
"I was out on a hunt when I saw you all gathering here, and I felt compelled to come and find out what was happening. Call it curiosity."
Kaz
Kaz Dec 8 '19
A hunt?  For what? 
Hunter
Hunter Dec 8 '19
The panther's stomach growls and he grins a bit sheepishly.

"The usual thing, food. I must admit I have not done that well tonight, so far."
Izana Kunigiri
Izana Kunigiri Dec 8 '19
"I'd offer to help you find something, But I'm afraid I'd amount to little more than a biological jetpack, with a flamethrower."
Neodokuran
Neodokuran Dec 9 '19
You will probably have to be content with one of us~
Kaz
Kaz Dec 9 '19
One of us huh? You guys figure out who it'll be, I'll just be on my way then. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »