Big dragon looking for prey of any type | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Roleplay » Roleplay Ads!
Vulöriik Asgärok
So I just discovered this place and am interested quite a bit into it. For my first time here, I'm gonna drop this add for any and all willing (or unwilling prey). I'm especially interested in finding prey willing to be digested to add to my form~

I'm also taking those willing to be permavored but I don't mind reformation. There would be a grey line between these two of soul vore is involved, but I'll explain that if you message me.

Interested? Than feel free to contact me on telegram (provided on my profile) and drop by, I'm always open~
Izana Kunigiri
I'm interested, But I do not have a Telegram.  So, heh...

Vulöriik Asgärok
Quote from Izana Kunigiri I'm interested, But I do not have a Telegram.  So, heh...

That's alright, I have other means of communication located in my profile. Plus you can always download it or get the desktop version, it is free and low on space after all
Izana Kunigiri

Quote from Vulöriik Asgärok
Quote from Izana Kunigiri I'm interested, But I do not have a Telegram.  So, heh...

That's alright, I have other means of communication located in my profile. Plus you can always download it or get the desktop version, it is free and low on space after all
Discord is usually Easiest for me.  xP  I'll check next opportunity for yours but mine is FireDrake150#0531
Salacia
Salacia Sep 30
I'm interested. What's your tele?