Vore IRL? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Ranek Vorax
Ranek Vorax Jun 9

Quote from Izsmar I am not at liberty to go into detail but yes living things. 
:9
Rigged
Rigged Jul 17
I remember growing up I use to researching animals that could eat me, definitely a way I’d choose to go out if I had too lol
Donner
Donner Jul 17

Quote from Rigged I remember growing up I use to researching animals that could eat me, definitely a way I’d choose to go out if I had too lol
Based on the fact that you're posting about it, I guess we can assume your research was a bust?  
Rigged
Rigged Jul 18
well i just dont have the money for such a large snake yet lol
The Forum post is edited by Rigged Jul 18
Rigged
Rigged Jul 18
Quote from Donner
Quote from Rigged I remember growing up I use to researching animals that could eat me, definitely a way I’d choose to go out if I had too lol
Based on the fact that you're posting about it, I guess we can assume your research was a bust?  

Quote from Rigged well i just dont have the money for such a large snake yet lol

maybe we can all chip in haha 
Donner
Donner Jul 18
The problem with snakes is that you'd be crushed to death before you were ingested.  Which kinda messes up the whole "swallowed alive" part.  You probably saw the recent news about the lady who was swallowed by a snake.  I acknowledge the overall tragedy for her and her family, but was encouraged by the actual fact of the event.  But again, it's not just the size of the snake; it's gonna kill you first.  Me, I don't wanna die until I'm in the snake's stomach.

Rigged
Rigged Jul 18
Quote from Donner The problem with snakes is that you'd be crushed to death before you were ingested.  Which kinda messes up the whole "swallowed alive" part.  You probably saw the recent news about the lady who was swallowed by a snake.  I acknowledge the overall tragedy for her and her family, but was encouraged by the actual fact of the event.  But again, it's not just the size of the snake; it's gonna kill you first.  Me, I don't wanna die until I'm in the snake's stomach.

yeah same, i suspect there is a way to control that though if one were to be industrious enough
Donner
Donner Jul 18
I like to remain optimistic.  If you figure out how, please let me know before you have a snake practice on you. :3

Other than snakes, what would be the next possibility within the animal world? 

Drake Schaefer
Defs something that should be kept to fantasy. For morals sake and swallowing a living critter, even if a small one like a goldfish, is pretty damn dangerous. Asking to get bones impacted in your intestines or a good chance at parasites.
Rigged
Rigged Aug 2
Yeah that's what I was just reading (about whales). 

I still think a large snake is the best bet. Perhaps some sort of training like raising it to eat in a tight confined space from birth so that it doesn't learn to crush its dead food?

Donner
Donner Aug 2
Sadly, I doubt that's possible, although I fully support anyone who tries!  With that in mind, this YT vid is a nice tease of what it might be like if a snake was swallowing you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Posde2D0mNk

Sammy Calithorne
WIth certain snakes bred in captivity they use Scent markers at dinner to let them know what they are allowed to eat and they 90% of the time swallow the meal whole as long as it doesn't stuggle, ususally used on frozen animals since these snakes are pretty large.
Rigged
Rigged Nov 19
Nice! So who wants to chip in on a large snake to eat us? Lol
Donner
Donner Nov 19
If someone could breed a large-enough snake to swallow me whole (and alive!), I'd chip in everything I got!  Wouldn't need it after the fact, right?
Gon
Gon Nov 19
I'm so down for Vore IRL... If only a cute girl could eat me and give her a better body :S
Rigged
Rigged Dec 11
Same Doner! 
Pages: « 1 2