Vore IRL? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
firebolt2526
firebolt2526 Dec 20 '17
I know this topic can be controversial, but I did look through the site rules and have found nothing against it, though if I'm mistaken or the site mods don't approve I understand.
Anyway, I wanted to find out who all is interested in vore than can be/is done in real life? Stuff like swallowing endo cameras, various objects, or live things like fish. Who is interested in it?
Donner
Donner Dec 21 '17
Controversial would be an understatement! HAw!  Places like Eka's won't even allow discussion of it.  As to what the rules/guidelines/policies are here - I don't know.  So, until something is posted restricting it (which I hope don't happen!) I feel it's a topic that may be discussed by those interested. Any opposed are free to avoid this topic.

That said, I admit that I have no problem with living things being swallowed.  Haven't done it myself, but will probably get a little fish some day and send it to my belly.  

I love watching endo cam vids.  The inside of a stomach is an amazing and wondrous place!  And if I could be swallowed alive, I'd totally do it! :3

Colby
Colby Mar 25
I love it, ive always wanted to date someone that does vore irl

Alex
Alex Mar 25
Things like vore in my opinion should be kept inside fantasy with little exceptions.

Also, swallowing fish, even one as small as a beta fish/gold fish can make you sick and throw up, and if you didn't the human stomach isn't meant to break down things like bones which could cause even worse problems. Of course, think before you try anything stupid. (fish like sardines or minoes are totally fine somewhat though as long as they're sanitary and not carrying anything harmful) 

The Forum post is edited by Alex Mar 25
Angel of the Wolf's
Personally I think vore IRL would be amazing I swallow marbles before bed only way I can sleep

Alex
Alex Mar 26

Quote from Kaida Personally I think vore IRL would be amazing I swallow marbles before bed only way I can sleep

I think you've lost your marbles

Sammy Calithorne

Quote from Alex
Quote from Kaida Personally I think vore IRL would be amazing I swallow marbles before bed only way I can sleep

I think you've lost your marbles

1. Rekt

2. That's totally unsafe to swallow Marbles
3. Yeah totally rekt

Angel of the Wolf's
Don't worry I'm jokinim not stupid besides its kinda funny to see peoples reaction to it
Colby
Colby Mar 26

Thats very attractive 
Alex
Alex Mar 27
Let's stay on topic..

Tl;dr don't be a dummy, use common sense before doing something that could cause you harm or even kill you  

Donner
Donner Mar 28
While I agree that caution should be used, I do know people who have swallowed a number of living things, such as fish, frogs, lizards, and even mice!  I'm not gonna debate the morality of it, since I'm a meat eater who conveniently tries to ignore the horrors of how meat is processed.  To me, it's more humane to swallow something than to slaughter it.  But again, I ain't here to debate the issue; I'm just stating my feelings on it.

Anyone that's chatted me much (and yea, I know I kinda avoid that) knows that I'd willing give myself to any creature that could swallow me alive.  Sadly, such creatures don't exist, so I'm limited to vicariously fantasizing about the random mouse that gets to take that amazing journey - wishing it was me.  

Anyway, I just wanted to keep the topic going.  If it's not your thing, cool.

Aura Sideria
Aura Sideria Mar 29

I've grown an increased interest in things like endo-cams and vorish, digestive audio lately. Something about that sort of real, quasi-tangible "live" expression of vore has been scratching that itch that I haven't experienced in a while.

Honestly, for me anyway, whenever I end up in a slump with my vorish interests, going back to the visceral and realistic fantasies that initially sparked me is what will get that drive going again.

Now if only quality endo-cam videos were easier to find!

Sammy Calithorne
There is a VERY high quality audio that I have if anyone wishes for a link to it!
Alex
Alex Mar 30
There is a person on Aryion and FurAffinity named Jeschke who makes recordings of vore audio. They're very high quality and usually what i go to
Angel of the Wolf's

Quote from Colby

Thats very attractive 
Thank you. That is very nice of you to say.
Sammy Calithorne

Quote from Alex There is a person on Aryion and FurAffinity named Jeschke who makes recordings of vore audio. They're very high quality and usually what i go to
Jeschke DOES make amazing audio clips, but there is a clip from FenrirFang, that is absolutely amazing. Lemme link it
http://d.facdn.net/...s_digestion_loop.mp3
Aura Sideria
Aura Sideria Apr 1
Ooooooooooooo, that's freaking awesome~!
Sammy Calithorne
ISN'T IT? It's amazing
Angel of the Wolf's
nice quality thanks for linking that. prey could hide in a sleeping bag after an shower and listen to that for an irl vore stomach experience
Izsmar
Izsmar Jun 7
It's a very difficult fetish to explore IRL - I have tried with a partner in the past but honestly it ended up causing a lot of problems in the relationship despite good compatibility. Lots of frustration and such.

However I did meet someone a while ago who used to make people watch when they consumed things in a sort of pseudo IRL vore RP. I never tried this interaction but I can see very creative bedroom RP working!

Definitely something I'd like to try one day with the right partner.
Pages: 1 2 »