Quiet forums! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Hiroto Daisan
Hiroto Daisan Mar 24 '17
As both an eager desire to bump one of those bot posts on the top of the thread list and a curious note, I thought I'd make a quick topic here!

While the general site seems a bit quiet, it seems like the forums are absolutely barren! D:
While the social medium doesn't necessarily need a forum, this seems like a good additoon and I feel bad that it's so unloved.
Hiroto Daisan
Hiroto Daisan Mar 24 '17
Blagh.*addition
Alyx Suzuki-Katrina
Alyx Suzuki-Katrina Mar 25 '17
Hoi?
Hiroto Daisan
Hiroto Daisan Mar 25 '17
Howdy? ^^
Alyx Suzuki-Katrina
All is well I presume?
Hiroto Daisan
Hiroto Daisan Mar 25 '17

Quote from Alyx Katrina The Kat All is well I presume?

It's going alright, mmrhrm! Generally calm day before I have to drag my blue butt to work xD
Hopefully well for 'yerself too c:
Alyx Suzuki-Katrina
Well.. It's boring, really. I'm challenging myself on how much torture of Roblox I can take.
Hiroto Daisan
Hiroto Daisan Mar 25 '17
Sounds like an...interesting way to spend a boring day! And, sometimes a bit of quiet is good for one's being. Just the same, hopefully that effort of yours is fun, at least n..n
Alyx Suzuki-Katrina
While I am for quiet and solitude (not loneliness, solitude) It's getting to the part where I either talk to myself, entertain myself, or try to talk to others. I chose B and C.
And suggestions?
Hiroto Daisan
Hiroto Daisan Mar 25 '17
Oh, I'm quite well-acclimated with solitude, ahah. Guess it's a bit of a stereotype, but, bah.
Even so, even the less social seek some contact every now and then, seeing as we're both out of our proverbial caves and chatting, ahah!
Suggestions for what? o..o
Alyx Suzuki-Katrina
Never mind. I forgot why I even asked.
Roblox surprisingly is as vile as high school kids claim it to be.
Hiroto Daisan
Hiroto Daisan Mar 25 '17
I've been out of high school for a good long time, so I guess I don't quite resonate with that statement, ahah. Never played Roblox.
Alyx Suzuki-Katrina
Lucky you. Ma home is near one. I can't go to a restaurant without seeing one of them ditching.
Hiroto Daisan
Hiroto Daisan Mar 25 '17
Well, loiterers and those that don't value learning can be at risk of patrolling dragons!
Alyx Suzuki-Katrina
Hah. Got ya little lights above you?
Hiroto Daisan
Hiroto Daisan Mar 25 '17
I might should think about doing something silly like that xP